Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge



2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Raquel has read 0 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide
view books

Every year, I wake up on New Years day and set my next yearly reading challenge on Goodreads. I get so excited to do this and to think of all the books I'll be reading throughout the year. This year I set a challenge of 75. That was my challenge last year too but I had to drop it down to 60. Wedding planning, the actual wedding and honeymoon ate up a lot of potential reading time (although I did read two books during my honeymoon). This year I don't have any major things to plan, except for buying a house, so I hope I'll have more time to devote to reading.

I love following the reading challenge widget on Goodreads as the year progresses. It lets you know how far along you are and if you are ahead based on number of books set and time of year or if you are behind. Whenever I'm behind, it's good motivation to get reading and add some more books to the list. I'm so glad that Goodreads came up with this idea!

I have three chunksters from 2012 to finish which will count towards my 2013 list but otherwise it'll be all new books.

What's your reading challenge for 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...